Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A is for ME

okay so i'm going to attempt the alphabet thing that so many have been doing. a letter each day and what it means for me

A--Amy, of course. What better way to start than with me!! Amy Wilson, i'm married to Mitch (11yrs). we have 3 little people: Payton, Drew and Jeremy. I have a college education in several things now that i think about: i have an associate degree in science from Co-Lin and an arts too. i'm a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer and i will (hopefully) student teach this August (2009) and graduate from the University of Southern Mississippi in December!!! Yeah me!! I live in Smithdale or as i call it Wilsonville. My family and friends are very important to me. I love to cook and work in the yard. Cutting grass is one of my favorite things to do. I love to read, take pictures, scrapbook and just hang out with family & friends

2 comments:

Jeanne Wroten said...

You are awesome, athletic, always there... just to name a few

amy said...

thank you mam. I try to always be there