Wednesday, February 11, 2009

B-- is for BIBLE
my Bible is a huge part of my everyday life. It is in horrible shape-- seriously needs to be recovered but it has everything i need in it. I mark in my Bible. I write notes to my little people in my Bible about scripture. They each have a spot that i add to. My thought is that one day many many days from now my Bible will provide comfort. My favorite passages are marked. Passages that i want Payton to know or I feel special just for her And of course Drew and now Jeremy too.
My Bible is also comforting for me. I not only read it but i study it just like i would a school book. I love to cross reference passages and try to learn all i can from it. Bro Joey, my pastor, does an excellent job of giving scripture references in his sermons. I always try to mark those with the passage.

No comments: