Thursday, February 12, 2009

B is also for

BONDING 101
Bonding is an Arnold past-time or how we like to spend our summer, spring, fall and winter days hanging out "bonding" bonding 101. Now that does normally require a garden or a vegetable or a really good recipe or a project. Heck honestly it usually requires ALL the above and more. However, at the end of the day we have a feast like Royalty. The food and fellowship is priceless. I know all my first cousins very well, i know all their birthdays don't have to look it up, i know how to get hold of them at a moments notice. We have spend lots of time and days together and i love it. My little people know them as well as i do and their little people too. Bonding is the perfect family therapy. Thank you Lord for Bonding 101! :)


all of us @ PawPaw's 8oth Birthday

Tomatoes-- for salsa
Plums for jelly. Uncle Mike brought an offensive amount of plums more than 10 five gallon buckets if my memory serves me right. lots of fabulous jelly.
the finished product: salsa
mixing the salsa
Just a few of the "Bonding" pictures for you to enjoy.




1 comment:

Jeanne Wroten said...

I love ya'll s bonding.... always good stuff going on.