Saturday, January 17, 2009

Look who found me---

This is Karon-- my little people love Karon and her family-- Ms. Lisa, Mr. Lee and Scotty!! they live out here in Smithdale, very close to "wilsonville". This is a very special family in more ways than i could ever put into words.



Isn't she Beautiful-- both inside and out!! which makes her even more special
Karon, Payton & Drew @ VBS (2008)
Karon we love you no matter where you go to church and so does the Good LORD!! I look forward to reading your blog :)
hope to see you "Dunnam People" soon!
i hope we haven't missed Scotty, has he already left for ole miss?


2 comments:

Hi, I'm Karon said...

wow i got my own post!
Your family is just as special to ours. We love yall very much! : )

Afraid that yall did miss scotty, he left this afternoon and starts school on wednesday :(

Jeanne Wroten said...

Pretty girl! You are right, she is a great kid.