Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

hope everyone had a great day Jan. 1-- we did. the wilson clan came over and ate lunch. we had a great lunch: roast, pork loin, mac & cheese, cabbage, corn salad, green beans, corn bread, stuffed eggs and buttermilk pie!! Maureen, Christi, Katie, Wendell & me ate a whole pie all at one time-- the pie was fabulous, thanks Maureen for making 2 more. We, maureen, christi and me ate 1 the day before. Love buttermilk pies. anyway moving on--- we had a great day. if Jan 1 was a sign then 2009 will be a great year.

Wishing each of you a BlESSED 2009. make me think of Jeremiah 29:11 & one of my favs: Habakkuk 1: 5 (NIV version)---

look at the nations and watch-
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment: