Thursday, January 22, 2009

look look-- look what Maureen brought me ......

brand new baby jeremy pictures. :) these should put a smile on your face & your heart. they did for me, they have every time i've looked @ them. hope you enjoy...
this was taken @ 10:24-- can you see the drool?
the proud daddy bringing jeremy out @ 9:21
jeremy meeting the family @ 9:22
being checked out in the nursery @ 9:26
me & jeremy @ 10:23--- this may be my fav Maureen, thank you


just a few of the fablous pictures aunt maureen took. she brought them over last night. loved them all. i still need to get ms joyce's, my mom's, malisa's pics. so if you took pics @ the hospital you need to be sharing, please

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Karon said...

These are absolutley beautiful. Definatley brings a smile to the face! Hope your having a good week : )

Jeanne Wroten said...

Beautiful! I don't have any pictures to share but I think you need to share with me;) please)

Barbara said...

The one made at 10:23 looks like he has some Hill in him--you two look just alike!