Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PA walk-a-thon

I know all schools have fundraisers. I don't like it but it is part of life. I have to admit that @ Parklane-- we don't really have lot as parents to do on the fundraising part. The school has a fall fest, the HUGE PA Rodeo and several smaller ones. This year the children were encouraged to sign for the walk-a-thon. I'm so glad this is over, however my little people and all the other little people had a BLAST. here are a few pics from the day

Payton and some of her friends


Payton and Morgan walking a lap


Drew making a lap


Drew and buddies
He had a blast--- i hated to upload all these but he was so dang cute

look at that face







Getting ready for the race--- this is K-4
entering through the tunnel
they had fun and it was so cold

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Too cute! They are really growing. Can't wait for #3!!

Stephenie said...

What a fun day! So glad that is was beautiful and that all of you had such a fun day! I cannot believe how fast they are growing up...where is time going so fast???