Monday, November 24, 2008

and this


cleaning out out the e-mail and look what I over looked!!
Thanks Jeanne! Drew said " look Mama--- that's me and Ryan, we are like this (and held up two fingers side by side"

Of all the people-- young people in the world. My little people have been VERY BLESSED. the Dunnam's-- Scotty and Karon
Wroten's--- Haleigh
Barnard's-- Mary
And now
Cowart's-- Ryan

These "teenage and College" students have been Wonderful to my little people. They have taken up time with them and everyone Knows that time is something that these people just don't have. NONE of them are "trouble" youth-- Kudos to the parents for raising strong, well behaved, good character young people!! Whatever you did, how you did it, and the time you have invested-- you have done a great job. My little people and myself appreciate the time and love you have shared with your little people because they are sharing that with others. :)

No comments: