Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hurricane Party

Not really but it sounded good. I have done all i'm going to do. I picked up "hurricane" supplies, called my Mom and Aunt Sue to let them know me and my little people WOULD be staying with them and i had food. What more could I ask for. Hurricane Party in Meadville @ Disfunction Junction! going to hang out play cards, do a little scrapbooking, work on the Arnold family cookbook and eat good. Lights or no lights we will have a great time.
Mitch is out in the "BIG POND". They will more than likely bring him in on Friday. He works in deep water on production in the Gulf of Mexico. This time of the year i seem to watch the weather more than normal. He has been off-shore since before we were married and Praise the LORD-- God has always Kept Mitch Safe. Thank you Father for watching over Mitch.
Praying that this Hurricane is not as bad as predicted and WE all know that with GOD that is possible. Daniel 3:17 - 18 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, BE IT KNOWN UNTO THE, O KING, THAT WE WILL NOT SERVE THY gods, NOR WORSHIP THE GOLDEN IMAGE WHICH TOU HAST SET UP.

to quote Jennifer from her blog 3 second/3 word = GOD IS GOOD
I think all of us can say AMEN!
we have all been BLessed by the heavenly Father

No comments: