Sunday, August 3, 2008

1 of 3




the first little person came this weekend, Friday, August 1, 2008, Miss Allie Elizabeth became the newest member of the Bunch. She's a cutie weighing in @ 7 pounds and 15 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long, i think those are right. One down two to go. Heather will have the next one in November, around the 15th and then i'll supply # 3 on December 16. WOW!!! what a busy next few months thank the GOOD LORD that the Bonding is over till next year. Lots of new babies. :) Drew and I really liked playing and holding the new baby, made me excited about #3 not about changing the diapers!!!
Sharon texted me and said that Payton was having a BLAST @ camp! @ the time she was just getting off the "zip line" ! Payton is all about go and being busy. I'm glad she an active, get up and move kinda girl. However she loves her purses and shoes too. I think she is very diverse and I'm VERY Proud of her. She Starts the 5th grade this year and that may scare me to death!!! She makes great grades and does it with out any help.
Hope You all have a Blessed week



No comments: