Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1 WASP = 3 STINGS

who would have ever thought:
Payton came SCREAMING in the house "i've been bite, i've been bite".
I'm sreaming back-" stop screaming & sit down and shut up!! What bite you? I'm thinking SNAKE. it just finished raining they, PAyton and Drew are playing in the yard, SNAKE and probably a big on.
Payton replies " a wasp, momma, a wasp stung me"
i reply "ok where is Drew? " (he is allergic to WASP).
Payton- "he is coming in to "
AS Drew walks in that stupid wasp stung him and ME!!
So one WASP and 3 stings. We were all stung on the leg. The WASP is DEAD, i killed him myself!

2 comments:

Jeanne Wroten said...

OMG! Hate to hear that. Hope everyone is ok now.

Stephenie said...

Things come in 3's.....
Glad to have stumbled across your blog! when you get time, check mine out, too. (click on my name).