Sunday, July 5, 2009

tHERE IS STILL SOME GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!

Payton and I rode to Brookhaven with Jeremy to get ice Cream and stop by Wally world.... No big plans just a little outing..... (Drew is with Mitch)

We did that came home, Mitch and Drew had supper, payton was just hanging out, bathed the little boys, getting ready to settle in for the night, Finish my book....

Started looking for my diaper bag. Started really looking for my diaper bag--- my wallet is in it. I knew exactly WHERE it was. In the BUGGY at WAL-MART. I could see it plan as day. I was beginning to stress: 1--because Mitch has picked up on my stress level. I'm trying to get Jeremy a bottle and I'm very distracted. #2 there is way more money in my wallet than normal, plus some farm info, the beach account, house account, debt cards, health and You see where this is going. Not looking good

Mitch finally asked & I told him and he said "hmm, well Jeremy that is why your bottle is taking so long. Amy why did you leave the diaper bag? Where is your wallet?" and of course then he realized all my stuff is my cool diaper bag. AND I TOLD HIM-- because--- Well--- I only have TWO HANDS and even if you all act like I'm SuperWOMAN--- I'M NOT!!! do you think i left it on purpose to see what would happen?

Any way I called Wal-Mart --- I really just wanted my bag and Jeremy's cool little shoes. After talking to 3 People--- I was informed that-- MY COOL DIAPER BAG HAD BEEN RETURNED AND THE SHOES ARE IN THE BAG--( i asked the lady to check and my wallet with the money--headed bag to Brookhaven-- WOOHOO!!! I get there and my wallet and checkbook is there and all of the money and let's just it was over $200. THANK GOD FOR THE PERSON(S) WHO FOUND AND RETURNED IT UNTOUCHED. THERE IS STILL SOME GOOD PEOPLE TO BE FOUND. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

2 comments:

Jeanne Wroten said...

It was your lucky day!I am glad you got it back.

Stephenie said...

GIRL! Your guardian angel was definitely working that day! SO glad that it all worked out...God is so good!