Monday, April 6, 2009

Seniors

I really don't know what to write. I'm at a lost for words. I have pictures of Haleigh and Alex at children's camp in the 5th grade and now here they are as Seniors. I feel so proud to have a small part in these 3 lives. I don't know about you Mamma's and Nana's BUT i Could not be prouder of each of them.
Mr. Ryan-- is going to Co-Lin


Miss Haleigh is off to Southwest


Mr. Alex is going to try and walk on the Baseball team @ southwest--- and he can do it.
No matter where you go. Always Know i'm praying for you and always here. I know God has some Awesome Awesome things in store for each of you. love and prayers

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Where did the time go? Loved seeing you on Saturday!

Jeanne Wroten said...

thank you !