Sunday, April 19, 2009

G is for---- GLue

G is for Glue. My prayer is that these three Beautiful little people will always be this happy and glued together for their entire Lives. I pray for patience, understanding, courage, strength and love and most importantly for GOD to hold them individually and collectively together. to lead them in their own path but always keep them close. That they will turn to each other in all victories and trials. That they will share in all parts of their lives. Payton is 11 years old and Jeremy is 4 months old--- what an age difference, i know. Drew is 4, bless his little heart he is right in the middle. Dear God, I lift them up to you Now today and everyday for the rest of their lives. AMEN.




You are my I love you-- always and forever, Momma





For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may StrenGthen you with Power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being Rooted and Established in Love, may have Power, Together with all the Saints, to grasp how WiDE and LOnG and HigH and DEEP is the LOVE of Christ, and to know his love that Surpasses knowledge---- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3: 14-19

My Momma always says "Start praying Now"








3 comments:

Barbara said...

Your little family is just perfect. And I've always heard that the Mom is the glue that holds the family together. God will bless you all.

amy said...

thank you Ms. Barbara :)

Jeanne Wroten said...

Beautiful babies! And I feel sure Drew will glue Jeremy one day... just kidding