Thursday, September 10, 2009

going Private

Okay- so i hate to have to do this BUT i feel that this is way Necessary for reasons out of my Control. I'm going to make this a PRIVATE blog in one week. So if you want to be able see this you are going to have to let me know. I'm doing this for my children and if you have any questions please call or e-mail me. I HATE PRIVATE BLOGS and the ONLY other option is to Delete it. I AM SO SORRY and I KNOW THIS IS A PAIN. However, my children ALWAYS come First.
I wish you all a Happy Blessed Day--
Amy

4 comments:

Jeanne Wroten said...

girl you better put me on your list... or you're gonna be on mine! I totally understand.

Chonda said...

I'd like to still keep up with you guys over on that hill! Facebook me if I need anything special or need to do anything...Chonda

Stephenie said...

You better put me on the list! I love keeping up with you and your crew in Wilsonville!

Hi, I'm Karon said...

I definatley want to be on this list. It's the only way I seem to catch up with you wilson's these days! :)