Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my random 25 list

My 25 Random List ( this has taken me longer than i thought, months)Ok, so i was tagged, challenged, or asked to do this back in November. It has taken a little time to first think of 25 random facts but here they are:
1. I'm a LONG way from who i was in high school & college!!! and i like it. my days and nights are surrounded by my Little People & Mitch. This is my GREATEST accomplishment--- the mother of THREE: Payton Layne Wilson, age 10; Drew Bradlee Wilson, age 4; Jeremy Nolan Wilson, age brand new!!My marriage and Mitch of course is all counted in this.... But doesn't that all go together
2. I like my towels folded a certain way. If they are not folded with the seams and tags inside, i will refold
3. My bed MUST be made before i sleep in it and clean sheets @ least once a week--clean sheets are a must. lots of pillows-- on my bed i have 10 pillows. Payton has 5 for her and Drew has 5 for him, Jeremy doesn't have any YET
4. i like my groceries bagged a certain way. each item has a special place in my cabinet and my freezer is arranged too. i prefer to put the groceries up and to put things in the freezer myself.
5. the toilet paper goes over the roll NOT down the back or under. i will change the roll at my house or yours.
6. I like to read. Patricia Cromwell is my favorite author. I like Beth Moore, the harry potter books really are a great read. i don't really care for romance but can read it, i like mystery and history.
7. i hate gum--- don't like; don't like to hear people pop it; really don't like for people to throw it on the ground.
8. I'm a Fox News and MSNBC girl. Fox is better than MSNBC on being fair to all But chris matthews is one of my favorite political people. i watch both channels in the morning. i try to keep up with the political scene. i don't agree with some or most of it but i try to stay informed. 9. 7th Heaven, NCIS, Reba and the Andy Griffin show are my all time favorite shows. Payton, Drew, Mitch and now Jeremy, we all watch these whenever they are on.
10. i'm a very lite sleeper.
11. I have taken a nap in a casket. i lived @ the funeral home. i can drive a hearse. I'm a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer
12. most of the music today-- i don't call music!! i like country, old country, gospel- southern gospel, old rock. some of this new "music" well i'm not sure it's even music. i can hear the words and the words i hear i shouldn't hear and neither should you are anybody else. i didn't even watch the Grammy awards when i heard and read the line up---
13. i like sports: basketball, softball, baseball, football, Nascar
14. i can drive the big tractors on the farm. i have taken the tractor to get the garden ready and returned it to the barn. NONE of the boys believed that i fixed the garden spot. to this day they think one of them did it!! Ha. Silly Boys Tractors are for girls TOO! ;)
15. My favorite place is Topsail Beach, North Carolina. We have been going to the beach since 2002 every summer. it started with the first trip to Orange Beach. Payton & I went with Rhonda and Billy & their little people, we had a blast. 2 summers we all went . Then we went on the adventure with the Wilson bunch: Ms. Joyce, Katie and her little people, Christi & her girls, Maureen & Tanner; Payton, Drew & Me-- that was fun too maybe a little more stressful. the next summer we changed location to Topsail or as we call it "THE BEACH", Because frankly there is NO other. Maureen, Christi and me took our little people and well as they say "the rest is history". We have been going ever since. This year is no exception.... Topsail here we come June 5-14 2009!! WOOHOO
16. I love to CUT grass!! and work in the yard. LOVE IT
17. i worked for 1 1/2 weeks at HOOTERS is Dallas, Texas while I was in college. Mitch wasn't happy and insisted--made-- me quit. i got a job in the mall working at a gift store--Happenstance.
18. i have for as long as i can remember loved to take pictures. My first camera came at the age of 5 or 6 from my uncle mike, i was hooked. love it. love to take pics of my little people, family and friends and just whatever.
19. CHRISTmas is my favorite holiday. I have already bought presents for CHRISTmas 2009!! I love to buy gifts for my family and friends. Love the holiday season and all the crazy that comes with it.
20. I'm not a girly girl; make-up is NOT required for me to leave the house
21. These are a few of my favorite things: Flip-flops, TEVA, flip-flops. These are my favorite shoes and everyone should wear them.
22. Cook-- i love to cook. Love to cook for my family and friends. Cooking is one of the ways i like to relax-- and release stress. I try to cook a meal every night especially during the week for my little people to eat. I'm trying to cut out fast food. I'm also trying to cook healthy for them.
23. i like Riding in the tractor/combine with Mitch. I love to ride with him during harvest time. :)24. i can sew. i have huge supply of fabric. several boxes of fabric just but up ready to be made into something fabulous
25. THis is finally over!!! hope you enjoyed it

No comments: