Friday, September 12, 2008

ASC homecoming

Tonight ASC had HOmecoming. Haliegh was a senior made and looked beautiful. Alex is a senior football player. Both these "little people" are very special. here is Haleigh with my little people.
Alex is # 12-- waiting for the big game
Alex
HA's feet
The spirit line==
see Drew, Connie, Jeanne and Jolie

HA & Eric
Ha & "E"
with Jan
and Aunt Connie
With Jolie

on the court with Dad
Ha after--- doesn't she look "good"
with Eli
with Aunt Jane


MawMaw & HA
HA Caleigh & Carmon Claire
HA & Ryan
Haleigh with her Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ha looks beautiful! (as always, of course!)

I'm so glad you took pictures. I wanted to be there and planned on sneaking away from work for a little bit but of course all h*ll breaks loose when I make plans :(

also very thankful the weather held out.

I'm assuming that since the drive-around was cancelled Ryan didn't have to wear the suit?

btw, I'm swipping the pic of Ryan & Ha for my blog. Tell me if it's not ok w/ you.

are you up watching the weather? Thanks for the wunderground site info. I use it now more than TWC.

Jeanne Wroten said...

Thank you so much for being there to share and capture such a special time for my girl. I hope she will have friends like you when she is all grown up and has kids. Love you!