Thursday, April 5, 2007

Good Morning....

Mitch, who came home yesterday, had coffee ready this morning and he and Drew are off. Hopefully to get Drew's haircut. I have class for an hour this morning, Payton is still a little under the weather. So she and I decided to let her stay in bed until i get back. (Mith will be in and out with Drew, no harm). I actually had extra time this morning, but DON'T tell Mitch, he had the whole house up way before the rooster. Hopefully i will be able to stay up for my THURSDAY night shows! after all Grey's is a must.
Easter is this weekend and i'm not ready, hope all of you are. Don't forget the Easter egg Hunt @ Mt. Olive. Jeanne is bringing a surprize for all!!
Anyway, i'm off to get a little education. One of these days i'm going to grow up and get a j-o-b BUT it won't be today.
I expect some new news on "E's & Wroten Photography" soon!
Hoppy Easter to you