Sunday, October 19, 2008

MY BOY



I prayed for this child. The Lord has given me what I asked him for. 1 Samuel 1:27
This verse is very dear to my heart. This had been my prayer for many years. Payton is 10 and Drew turned 4-- September 1---
This verse came up today and My heart, soul and mind is always greatful for the book of Samuel and the story in it. I can still Hear Ms. Sue Sullivan--- went to see her, had been sick, she listened and said "lets start with a kidney specimen" . she came in with her smile--- she asked a few questions, then informed me --Amy, your pregnant-- still smiling! I thought i was going crazzzy and had told her that when i got there. Anyway---- I have Drew and the LORD Gave me exactly what i Asked FOR=== Drew, a baby boy!!
Thank you Lord for answered prayers!

No comments: